Feta Fried Eggs over Sweet Potato Hash Brown Recipe
- 140g raw sweet potato, peeled and grated
- You can use any variety potato
- russet potato
- spray oil
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons feta, crumble
- 2 whole raw eggs
- 1/4 ripe avocado, slices
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili crisps
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
Peel then grate the sweet potato into a mixing bowl. Spray with olive oil and dust with the arrowroot. Use your hands to toss the sweet potato in the arrowroot – it should be somewhat sticky.
Set a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Once hot, lightly spray with olive oil then add the sweet potato.
Note: the flatter and more spread out the sweet potato is in the pan, the crispier it gets.
Cook the sweet potato for 5 – 6 minutes, flipping throughout to prevent burning.
Once the edges are seared and the sweet potato has slightly changed color, add the feta crumble and crack 2 eggs on top.
Cook until the egg white is cooked through, about 3 minutes, then remove from the skillet.
Garnish and enjoy immediately while still warm. BANGIN!!
Nutrition per serving