45 Second Protein Lava Brownie
"Make Food Fun Again with these 45 Second Protein Lava Brownie that’s only 214 calories with 21g protein!
Servings: 1 Brownie
Ingredients (makes two brownies):
- 30 g chocolate whey/ Casein Blend Protein Powder
- 20g Brownie Batter Protein Cookie Butter Powder
- 15g Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
- 10g All Purpose Flour
- 4g Zero Cal Sweetener
- 4g Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 80g Canned Pumpkin
- 80g Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Large Egg (room temp)
- 15g Mini Chocolate Chips
- Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl (except mini chocolate chips) and mix to avoid clumping. Then add all your wet ingredients. Mix till you get a brownie batter consistency.
- Spray 3.5 in ramekin with non stick cooking spray. Add half your brownie batter to it.
- Add to microwave for 45 seconds. Then add to place with the top facing down. Take off ramekin and enjoy!
- *You can microwave longer for a more cooked center with just the chocolate chips melted! Play with microwave times to fit your preference.*And as always with all my recipe, if your protein powder sucks, you are SOL with this recipe. Not all protein powders are made equal hence why I created my own brand to create the best option for recipes.*If you don’t have any protein cookie butter, must sub with more protein powder. Since the brownie batter is vegan, you might have to adjust the amount of almond milk used because it won’t be as absorbent.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Protein cookie butter