RELOAD - Rapid Recovery Growth Formula
HOW DOES RELOAD WORK?
- Supports rapid muscle repair †
- Supports reduced post training DOMS †
- Loads the muscle with phosphocreatine stores †
- Replenishes key nutrients & cofactors †
- 100% Transparent Label
- 21G Amino Acids
- 8G BCAAs
- 5G Glutamine
- 3G Creatine
Reload is in a classification of its own. A true recovery formula from the most trusted name in sports nutrition, NutraBio, who believes in using only the most efficacious, clinically dosed, and research backed ingredients on the market without all the fluff. Reload contain no proprietary blends, fillers, excipients, chemicals, or any other harmful or unneeded additives. Only ingredients shown by science to work and produce results. No corners were cut in making Reload. It covers all the bases to help prevent muscle catabolism (breakdown) and fuel your anabolic desires using the following validated ingredients:
- BCAAs in the scientifically studied 2:1:1 ratio (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) shown to promote muscle growth, recovery, and reduce training related soreness.
- Glutamine to replenish energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise which may lead to quicker recovery.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate to reduce oxidative muscle damage and muscular fatigue.
- L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate which promotes anabolic and anti-catabolic responses in the body which may play a role in boosting recovery.
- Glycine; which plays a critical role in repairing damaged muscle tissue and is necessary for the biosynthesis of creatine.
- Beta-Alanine to buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in muscles during and after intense exercise. This accumulation is thought to be the culprit behind DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).
- Betaine Anhydrous to combat fatigue, lower levels of lactate, and stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine MagnaPower for greater strength, power, and muscle gains as well as increased solubility and absorption.
- Taurine to decrease exercise induced DNA damage.
- Electrolyte and hydration optimizer that helps maintain water balance in the muscle, facilitates motor neuron function, and increase exercise capacity.
While there are a multitude of products on the market that address pre, intra, and post workout supplementation, there are very few that address the nutrient and recovery needs of individuals after post workout supplementation, in between meals, and on non-training days. The strategic timing of proper nutrients, such as those found in Reload, taken over a 24 to 48-hour period after your workout ends can greatly affect levels of muscle protein synthesis (MPS); arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle growth, strength, and recovery. Without proper nutrients MPS is minimized and the body is thrown into a negative protein balance which may lengthen recovery time, extend muscle soreness, and lessen gains in strength and size.
NutraBio Reload was developed to address the time after post workout supplementation and in between meals to keep the MPS machine going. Multiple studies suggest that the ingredients found in Reload, coupled with other NutraBio products and a high protein diet, taken at specific intervals throughout the day promote higher net protein gains via increased amino acid availability and more frequent stimulation of MPS over a 48-hour period. This amplifies the muscle building response, ramps up repair, and promotes full body recovery. The chart below outlines a supplementation and diet protocol designed to maximize protein synthesis/recovery on training and non-training days:
Suggested Use and Stacking
|Training Days||Non-Training Days|
|7:30am||NutraBio PRE||NutraBio Reload|
|8:00 - 9:00am||Workout + NutraBio Intra Blast|
|11:00am||NutraBio BCAA 5000 + Snack||NutraBio BCAA 5000 + Snack|
|3:00pm||NutraBio Reload + Snack||NutraBio Reload + Snack|
|7:30pm||NutraBio BCAA 5000 + Snack||NutraBio BCAA 5000 + Snack|
|9:30pm||NutraBio Micellar Casein||NutraBio Micellar Casein|
*Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner should consist of a meal containing 25-35 grams of high quality protein to maximize protein synthesis.
**When not stacked with other NutraBio products such as PRE or Intra Blast; Reload can be taken 1-2 times/daily
With Reload, you make no sacrifices - you get proven and powerful recovery agents, without the junk. Reload represents a commitment to quality NutraBio has made since day 1. This commitment involves using only the highest quality ingredients backed by research, effective clinical doses, and no proprietary blends. Although the industry makes it seems like this is a new trend; the fact is NutraBio pioneered these concepts well over a decade ago. For us, it has never been a question of when a good time to start being honest is. We have always been the innovators, not the imitators. We focused on creating the most superior amino acid recovery solution, and we've done just that with Reload.
No other recovery product on the market matches Reload's level of transparency and potent combination of amino acids, performance enhancers, and electrolytes your body needs to go longer and harder while supporting optimal growth and recovery. At the end of the day, NutraBio isn't just about marketing hype and trying to maximize our profit. It's all about giving athletes what they want to meet their performance needs by giving them access to clean supplements that are innovative and effective. Like you, we want to train hard and see the results of our efforts. If you're looking for a prime recovery fuel, you'd be hard pressed to find a more appealing option than Reload.
Here are what others are saying about NutraBio Reload:
"I feel less sore the next day and have more energy. Weeks into using this post workout and my arms are already getting well-toned. I would recommend this product to my friends." - Submitted by via NutraBio.com
"If DOMS are a problem, here is a solution. - Submitted by shae2311 via supplementreviews.com
"The Iron Does Not Forgive, But Thankfully NutraBio Does By Giving You Vital Post Workout Support. - Submitted by WarMachine via supplementreviews.com
Suggested Use: NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix was developed to address the time after post workout supplementation and in between meals to boost muscle recovery, reduce exercise-induced muscle damage and support muscle growth and repair. As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of RELOAD into 8-12 ounces of water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor level. For maximum results, RELOAD should be taken on training and non-training days as follows: On training days: Take RELOAD once daily. If training in the morning, take 1 serving between meals late in the afternoon or evening. If training in the evening, take 1 serving early in the day. On non-training days: Take one serving 1-2 times daily between meals. Stacks well with NutraBio's PRE and INTRA BLAST: On training days, take PRE 30 minutes prior to training, sip INTRA BLAST throughout training and take RELOAD as directed.